These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Pile carpet Web MELANGE beige 60 x 90 cm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6041101
- EAN: 4049139295280
The pile carpet Web PURE MELANGE is made of Himalana virgin sheep wool and natural colored... more
The pile carpet Web PURE MELANGE is made of Himalana virgin sheep wool and natural colored melange yarns. The natural color spectrum of the melanges gives this high quality pile carpet its special character. Thanks to the color variations within the melanges, this carpet can be perfectly combined and fits harmoniously into any living environment.
Details of pile carpet Web PURE MELANGE
- Colors: beige, gray, light gray, light brown
- Pile: Himalana virgin wool, kbT; natural colored yarn
- pile height: approx. 2 cm
- Carpet back: 100% cotton kbA, spray layer of natural latex
- Type of manufacture: woven
- weight per unit area: approx. 3,3 kg/m²
- Fair Trade traded, Fair Rubber certified, GOTS certified
- Suitable for underfloor heating
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.