These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Pile carpet Tuft Design DOTS beige / brown 120 x 180 cm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6124102
- EAN: 4049139207818
The velvety-soft feel of the DOTS wool rug lends warmth and design in equal measure to any room.... more
The velvety-soft feel of the DOTS wool rug lends warmth and design in equal measure to any room. The hand-woven tufted rug made of Himalayan virgin sheep's wool impresses with its high quality and soft pile. The robust rug for the children's room is easy to clean and therefore very easy to care for. The children's room rug is made of naturally grown white and brown sheep's wool in high-quality handicraft. The dense pile is made of pure natural Himalana virgin wool.
- Color: natural
- Pile: unbleached and undyed Himalana virgin sheep wool, kbT
- Pile height: approx. 2 cm
- Carpet backing: cotton kbA with FSC-certified latex
- Type of manufacture: hand tufted
- weight per unit area: approx. 2,5 kg/m²
- Fair Trade traded, GOTS certified and Fair Rubber certified
- Suitable for underfloor heating
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.