These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Pile carpet Web COLOR olive 140 x 200 cm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6100403
- EAN: 4049139258650
Handmade woven rug COLOR olive green made of pure Himalana virgin wool will set a colorful accent... more
Handmade woven rug COLOR olive green made of pure Himalana virgin wool will set a colorful accent in your home. Thanks to its heat-insulating property, it protects your feet from the cold and gives a pleasant feeling when walking. The processed natural wool comes from certified organic sheep herds from the high valleys of the Himalayas. The climatic conditions there ensure particularly durable wool. A fair trade women's group from northern India manufactures the woven carpet in handcrafted premium quality. The certification according to the strict criteria of the GOTS guarantees a health and environmentally friendly dyeing process.
- Color: olive green
- Pile: Himalana virgin sheep wool, kbT
- Pile height: approx. 1.5 cm
- Carpet back: Cotton kbA with FSC-certified latex
- Type of manufacture: hand-woven
- weight per unit area: approx. 2,5 kg/m²
- Fair Trade traded, GOTS certified and Fair Rubber certified
- suitable for underfloor heating
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.