These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Pile carpet Web COLOR petrol 140 x 200 cm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6100503
- EAN: 4049139258704
Soft hand tufted wool carpet brings warmth and coziness to any room. Tufting is the most common... more
Soft hand tufted wool carpet brings warmth and coziness to any room. Tufting is the most common production method for carpets. The upper material is inserted into a backing fabric and bonded to the underside consisting of cotton (organic) by a latex coating on the back. The pile is made of high quality Himalana virgin sheep wool kbT. It comes from the first sheep flocks certified organic according to the strict criteria of GOTS from the high valleys of the Indian Himalayas.
Details of the wool carpet COLOR petrol blue
- Color: petrol blue
- Pile: unbleached and undyed Himalana virgin wool, kbT
- Pile height: approx. 2 cm
- Carpet backing: Cotton kbA with FSC-certified latex
- Type of manufacture: hand tufted
- weight per unit area: approx. 2,5 kg/m²
- Fair Trade traded, GOTS certified and Fair Rubber certified
- Suitable for underfloor heating
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.