These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Woven Carpet Wicker LOOP grey
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6021203
- EAN: 4049139279822
The LOOP woven rug made of Himalana virgin sheep's wool with felted virgin wool wick yarn.... more
The LOOP woven rug made of Himalana virgin sheep's wool with felted virgin wool wick yarn. The grey carpet is very robust and easy to clean due to the felted yarn. Thick, rolled wool strands from Himalayan sheep are fairly hand-woven. The natural grey colour spectrum of the wool gives this modern rug its special Scandinavian character. For your living room or under the dining table - can be used on both sides and laid on underfloor heating. Thanks to the high basis weight of 4000 g/m² and the surface structure, the carpet supports echo-free acoustics and creates a particularly positive room climate. The perfect carpet for your modern home in stylish anthracite.
- Colours: grey
- yarn: undyed Himalana virgin wool, kbT; felted wick wool 1 cm thickness
- height: approx. 2,5 cm
- warp: 100% organic cotton
- Type of manufacture: hand-woven
- Weight per unit area: approx. 4000 g/m²
- Fair Trade traded, Fair Rubber certified, GOTS certified
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Modern pure new wool carpet
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.