These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Pile carpet Web PURE brown
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6100303
- EAN: 4049139206743
The handmade rugs made of premium Himalana wool have a particularly soft pile and give your home... more
The handmade rugs made of premium Himalana wool have a particularly soft pile and give your home a cosy atmosphere. Thanks to their heat-insulating properties, they protect your feet from the cold and give you a pleasant feeling when walking. The rugs are not dyed, the colours are made from naturally grown brown, white and mottled sheep's wool in high-quality handicraft. The robust carpet for your living room is easy to clean and therefore very easy to care for. The natural brown colour spectrum of the melanges gives this modern rug its special boho character. The perfect rug for your modern living room in stylish brown.
Details of the wool carpet PURE
- Color: brown
- Pile: unbleached and undyed Himalana virgin wool, kbT
- Pile height: approx. 1,5 cm
- Carpet backing: cotton kbA with FSC-certified latex
- Type of manufacture: hand-woven
- Weight per unit area: approx. 2,5 kg/m_
- Fair Trade traded, GOTS certified and Fair Rubber certified
- suitable for underfloor heating
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.