These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Florteppich Tuft COLOR petrol
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6190503
- EAN: 4049139259053
The handmade COLOR petrol tufted rug made of pure Himalayan wool adds a touch of colour to your... more
The handmade COLOR petrol tufted rug made of pure Himalayan wool adds a touch of colour to your home. Thanks to its heat-insulating properties, it protects your feet from the cold and gives you a pleasant feeling when walking. The natural wool comes from flocks of sheep in the high valleys of the Himalayas. The climatic conditions there make for particularly hard-wearing wool. The robust rug for your living room is easy to clean and therefore very easy to care for. The petrol blue colour gives this modern rug its special character. The perfect carpet for your modern living room in stylish cyan.
- Colours: petrol blue
- Pile: Himalana virgin wool, kbT; natural coloured yarn
- pile height: approx. 2 cm
- Carpet backing: 100% cotton kbA, spray layer of natural latex
- Type of manufacture: hand-tufted
- Area weight: approx. 2.5 kg/m²
- Fair Trade traded, Fair Rubber certified, GOTS certified
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Modern soft short pile carpet
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.