These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Pile carpet Tuft COLOR midnight blue
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6190606
- EAN: 4049139274902
The wool carpet COLOR midnight blue made of dyed Himalana virgin sheep's wool convinces with... more
The wool carpet COLOR midnight blue made of dyed Himalana virgin sheep's wool convinces with its high quality and soft, dense pile. The wool carpet is tufted, which means that the upper material is inserted in a carrier fabric and is consolidated with the underside consisting of cotton (kbA) by a latex coating on the back. With its midnight blue color, the wool carpet COLOR is a particularly individual design element and adds a harmonious color accent to any room. The certification according to the strict criteria of GOTS guarantees you a health and environmentally friendly dyeing process.
Details of the wool carpet COLOR midnight blue
- Color: midnight blue
- Pile: unbleached and undyed Himalana virgin wool, kbT
- Pile height: approx. 2 cm
- Carpet backing: Cotton kbA with FSC-certified latex
- Type of manufacture: hand tufted
- weight per unit area: approx. 2,5 kg/m²
- Fair Trade traded, GOTS certified and Fair Rubber certified
- Suitable for underfloor heating
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.