These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Knotted carpet AURORA anthracite-green
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6312303
- EAN: 4049139279402
- Kostenloser Versand ab € 50,- Bestellwert
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 30 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
These high-quality handmade knotted rugs made of dyed Himalana virgin sheep's wool will... more
These high-quality handmade knotted rugs made of dyed Himalana virgin sheep's wool will inspire you: With a knot density of 360,000 knots per square metre, the rugs impress with their very dense and soft pile quality. Thanks to its heat-insulating properties, it protects your feet from the cold and gives you a pleasant feeling when walking. Harmonious colour combinations blend seamlessly into any living ambience, while the timeless design also adds an eye-catching accent. The combination of the outstanding wool quality of Himalana virgin sheep's wool and high-quality craftsmanship ensures the premium standard of these knotted rugs. The perfect rug for your modern living room in cosy grey green.
- Pile: dyed Himalana virgin sheep's wool, kbT
- Pile height: approx. 1.5 cm
- carpet backing: cotton kbA
- Type of manufacture: knotted, approx. 360,000 knots/m²
- Area weight: approx. 5000 g/m²
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.