These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
FAIR ZONE Jewellery Plate Kithul
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 4800258
- EAN: 4260365859750
Handmade decorative plate made of kithul wood. It is made on the south coast of Sri Lanka.... more
Handmade decorative plate made of kithul wood. It is made on the south coast of Sri Lanka. Products of this type of wood are made exclusively from kithul palms, which are no longer used for agriculture. The palm is used in many ways; palm wine, so-called toddy, is made from the inflorescence. Sweet powder is made from the dried pulp.
- Optimal size for earrings, necklaces and other pieces of jewellery.
- Natural products reduce plastic in the household
- Chic grain - moisture resistant
- Ecological material: Made from natural kithul wood
- Durable, stable wood with beautiful grain
- Product size: approx. 70 x 155 x 210 mm
- Weight: approx. 1400 g