Zero waste circular system
Maximum sustainable, reused for many times: the FAIR SQUARED zero waste system with refillable glasses and other containers. You ask yourself about how you could be part of the zero waste movement? We tell you that it's as easy as it gets. Vote for sustainable products by FAIR SQUARED and easily avoid waste in your bathroom.
FAIR SQUARED zero waste circular system: that's how it works!
You want to know how this can actually work? It's really easy:
- The glasses are filled by us and brought to the retailers. The different body care products can for example be found in organic stores, health food shops, and pharmacies as well as more and more so-called zero waste stores. All those who do not have one of our distributions nearby or prefer to shop online – head over to our online shop!
- When the glasses are empty we take them back. One way or the other: Either bring them back to the shop where you bought them or send them back to us. Please send us the minimum of 10 pieces (glass jar, bottle or tin) in one box. And please be so kind to clean the insides roughly before you bring the box to the post office. As a gift you receive a 10 € voucher for your next purchase in our shop. For retailers who take part in the system, we found another way for saying thanks. Head over to our B2B shop, where we have collected the information you need.
- The empty containers get cleaned. For this purpose we work together with a partner who removes all the cream rests and prepares the glasses for the next filling according to all hygiene regulations.
- Now they can again be filled with the popular FAIR SQUARED products. Since we have decided to establish a Zero Waste system, the glasses are now being refilled. If the caps and rubber inlays are intact, we can also reuse them. This saves valuable resources for us and the environment.
- The Zero Waste products are being sold.
- When every container has been refilled with its specific product, it finds its way to the shop to make a consumer happy.
You'd like to send us your empty glasses? Please pack at least 10 of them in a box and add a note with your mail address to the parcel so that we can send you the voucher. Use the following address for your parcel:
Are there any questions unanswered concerning zero waste and FAIR SQUARED? Many of them find their responds in our FAQ.