These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
Matches with only "mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Pile carpet Tuft Design STARS beige / brown
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 7 workdays
- Order number: 6129101
- EAN: 4049139207757
The hand-woven tuft rug made of Himalayan virgin sheep's wool impresses with its high... more
The hand-woven tuft rug made of Himalayan virgin sheep's wool impresses with its high quality and soft pile. The soft wool rug brings warmth and cosiness to any room, whether it's a baby or children's room, a teenager's room or other rooms in your home. The robust rug for the children's room is easy to clean and therefore very easy to care for. The nursery rug is made of naturally grown white and brown sheep's wool in high-quality handicraft. The dense pile is made of pure natural Himalana wool.
- Size: 70 x 140 cm, 120 x 180 cm
- Color: natural
- Pile: unbleached and undyed Himalana virgin sheep's wool, kbT
- Pile height: approx. 2 cm
- Carpet backing: cotton kbA with FSC-certified latex
- Type of manufacture: hand tufted
- weight per unit area: approx. 2,5 kg/m²
- Fair Trade traded, GOTS certified and Fair Rubber certified
- Suitable for underfloor heating
Himalana - Fair Trade Wool from the Roof of the WorldThe Himalana project combines sustainability and fair trade, environmental protection and the economy of a traditional way of life with an outstanding product: Himalana wool. Thanks to their origin, Himalana sheep provide different types of wool in particularly good quality.
- Soiling such as dust particles or animal hair can be easily removed with a hoover.
- This carpet is also suitable for use with vacuum robots.
- Due to production, size deviations of 2-3% are usual.
- Depending on the monitor used, the colours of the carpet may vary slightly in real use.
- For a smooth laying on the floor (without waves), the carpet should lie unrolled for 2-3 days (preferably upside down = on the pile). Alternatively, the carpet can be weighted down at the corners to speed up the process.